1. Tracking and monitoring the technical performance of the plant.
2. Tracking and monitoring the procedural performance e.g. maintenance effectiveness.
3. Proposing and implementing performance improvements.
4. Ensuring compliance with all performance related aspects of the contracts.
5. Ensuring that technical input to invoices is correct and can be justified by additional data.
6. Assisting Operations and Maintenance departments in cross-departmental activities, improvements and investigations
1. An accredited degree in any engineering discipline (or)
2. Demonstrated competence at engineering level supported by sufficient experience
1. At least 5 years of experience at a SCE level (if Operations background) or Lead Engineer level (if Maintenance background) at a CCGT power station.
2. Experience in Siemens Vx4.3A gas turbines, steam turbines and generators is an advantage
3. Multiple years of performance monitoring and compliance with performance sections of contracts
4. Experience of participation in, and analysis of, formal performance tests
5. Experience of planning, undertaking and analysing long-term tests and monitoring in order to determine performance weaknesses and propose improvements
6. Experience of complex investigations in recurring and / or major faults, and cross-departmental coordination in finding and implementing solutions
7. Experience of dealing directly with OEMs to identify station weaknesses and improvements / upgrades
8. Experience in the Middle East would be an advantage