• The development, testing, support of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards
• Identification of problems and remedial actions.
• Provision of support services.
• Specification, code development, fixing, testing with some supervision.
• Documentation of all work according to agreed standards.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using Dot NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a Dot NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP dot NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the Dot NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic Dot NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Bachelors in Computer science or a related discipline.
• 8-10 years’ experience in application development & maintenance, system engineering and project management experience.
• Conversant in programming languages & application development tools e.g. recent versions of Dot Net, Oracle Design/Developer Tools, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder for Windows 7,Windows 2008 and Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, HTML, Business Objects.
• Oracle or SQL server as back end
• Knowledge in methodologies such as Agile and System Development Lifecycle
• Oil Industry knowledge.
- Yearly air ticket
- Gratuity as per Oman rules
- Attractive salary
Microsoft SQL Server
Oracle or SQL server as back end