No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Objective of this post is to maintain the spare parts stockings in line with requirements, issuing of parts to technicians as per their requirements attending to walk-in customers. Responsible for maintaining and managing the physical stocks.
• Issuing day to day spare parts to technicians as per their request.( Indoor as well as Outdoor)
• Periodical review of the parts stock and initiate ordering with OEM / Supplier
• Receiving the spare parts and posting/inbound the same in the SAP system.
• Clearing the OEM / Suppliers invoices
• Responsible for maintaining the stock. (Periodic physical stock check)
• Liaising with other departments for day to day operations. (commercial, Finance, Sales, Warehouse, Projects)
• Maintaining healthy relationship with suppliers
• Generating stock report as per requirements. (Stock value reports, ageing reports, open sales order reports, etc.)
• Warranty claims with OEM / Supplier
• Following up for debt collection against credit billing.
• Obtaining quotes (as per technicians’ requirement), negotiating and placing LPO to suppliers.
Minimum Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
• You should have Air Conditioning Refrigeration / Electronic Diploma
• You have 4-8 years’ experience in similar functions
• You should be familiar with SAP, MS Office.
• You should be able to Communicate both in Arabic & English language
• You should be familiar with spare parts identification for electronics and home appliances such as Air-conditioners, Washing M/c, TV, Refrigerator, Ovens, etc.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.