No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The objective of this position is to supervise the service calls of multiple location through subcontractors and in house teams. The purpose of the role is to ensure the best industry practices to be followed while getting the job card attended and also to get completed in stipulated time period.
• Issuing service calls to various subcontractors / In-house teams
• Communicating with the customers at every stage of the Job Card.
• Following-up with vendors / teams for timely completion.
• Arranging spare parts as per vendor / team’s requirement
• Raising Purchase Request and following up for non-available spare parts.
• Attending critical / VIP customer complain personally.
• Effectively utilisation of teams in the given territory.
• Attending all complains without any escalation beyond self.
• Ensure the JC closing in system within the stipulated time period.
• Ensure the billing of completed JC immediately.
• Weekly reviewing of open JC and report to Service coordinator with remarks.
• Raise the alarm for epidemic failures with OEM
• Maintaining healthy relation with sales team
• Updating Job card status with sales team if require.
• Periodic dealer visits and submitting the report.
• Clearing the sub-contractors invoices in time.
• Reviewing sub-contractors performances monthly along with Service coordinator.
• Monitoring, Controlling and Guiding Subcontractors for completion of Job Card.
Minimum Qualification, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
• You have Air conditioning Refrigeration Diploma
• Minimum 6-10 years of experience in trouble shooting and consumer service field.
• You have knowledge in Split/ Cassette/ Ducted / VRF / Package type Air-conditioners with trouble shooting.
• Good Knowledge on Washing machine / Water Cooler / Refrigerator will be added advantage.
• Good Communication in both Arabic & English
• You should be familiar with SAP, MS Office
• You should have good customer handling skill
• You Should have valid Oman Driving License.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Apply now »