As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
• Reporting and monitoring of KPIs and performance SLAs.
• Identify and solve logistics performance related problems by analyzing and deriving.
insights from large, complex sets of data.
• Responsible for country compliance with OD processes and tools (eg staffing,
• Providing all data needed for performance improvement on country level and acting as a consultant for the Head of Logistics.
• Leading supervisors/trainers related to logistics performance KPIs.
• Work alongside country sales & marketing teams on actions and activities to drive.
performance forward for own delivery.
• Optimize country infrastructure, event thresholds & give input in DBDF to improve overall performance.
• Provide weekly updates to country management on projects & performance progress.
What did we order?
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA is a plus.
• 5-8 years of experience in food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred.
• Extensive experience in SQL, Data Analytics tools like tableau, looker etc.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills: Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
• Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, handle stress.
• An individual contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make it happen attitude.