We’re building the region's largest software engineering team out of local software talent. We handle digital consulting, software development, talent onboarding, and continuous improvement for corporate clients so they can focus on their core business.
We specialise in providing complete solutions for design and development services for all companies, large and small. It’s what we love doing, and it’s what we do best!
We are proud to be a startup that does things differently and we’re not afraid to challenge business norms. We heavily invest in our talent - we pair our talent with industry leaders and we offer a generous education stipend each year so that our employees grow continuously and adapt as markets change. We believe that our talent is our biggest asset and that’s where we’re investing.
We are excited to add our first Business Development position at PhazeRo. In this new role, this person will play a pivotal role in partnering with our CEO to drive a well-thought out inbound sales process for large and small clients alike. We are looking for a nimble, keep cool under pressure self-starter with enough software/technology experience to close sales in the software infrastructure/application/data science space. If you are someone who does not shy away from ambiguous situations, and you are energized by chasing down books of business, please apply for this position.
What you’ll do
- Identify strategic partnerships to develop and grow new product areas for PhazeRo’s technology.
- Create and implement a strategy for growing our enterprise revenue in partnership with our CEO.
- Lead contract negotiations with customers and partners, finding creative solutions to complex problems while maximizing strategic and revenue benefits.
- Work with the team to tailor narrative and materials to support exploratory discussions with prospective partners.
- Manage deals end-to-end, including: origination, qualification, scoping, negotiation, contracting and closing.
- Managing our existing pre-sales relationships and closing them.
- Collaborate closely with the operations and engineering teams to transition from deal scoping and signing to hand off for implementation.
- Gather market intelligence, help shape go-to-market strategy and product features.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ Years of Experience in the bus dev tech environment.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with great attention to detail.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, and ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Ability to travel up to 50% once COVID-19 risks decrease.
- Familiarity with government and private company sales cycles and decision processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage interpersonal dynamics well in high-pressure situations.
- Excitement for solving hard, ambiguous problems involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience identifying and closing high-stakes deals.
- Willingness to do hands-on execution without much operational support.
- Collaborative approach to work effectively with internal teams to successfully execute on projects.
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Exposure to high-impact projects
- Fun, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn and build your career
- A fun and dynamic work environment - we're based in the premier co-working space in the city, Al Rudha