- Must have hands-on-experience in designing & detail engineering of industrial plants incl. exposure to Gas based power plants.
- Should preferably have commissioning experience at site.
- Should have excellent understanding of other engineering disciplines such as electrical, civil, piping (layout) and Electrical & Instrumentation engineering.
- Should be familiar with preparation of EPC tender specification for tagged items for the power and oil & gas plants which includes coordination with other disciplines for preparing the specification, if required clients.
- Should have experience in handling outside design consultants
- Knowledge in development of engineering software is added advantage, but not necessary.
- The position is for Heading a team of design engineers with main function is to support in all aspects of engineering both at proposal stage as well as during project execution. At both these stages the design team will co-ordinate with Client, design consultant externally and internally support proposal and project execution team. The candidate will be required to guide the design team in specification preparation, evaluation of vendor technical bids, supervise vendor drawing checking/ approval and participate in discussions with client. It is expected that the candidate will contribute by way of Value Engineering in optimizing EPC project cost.