As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
What’s On Your Plate?
• Conduct business reviews with accounts and plan/share growth opportunities with the partners
• Achieve monthly targets by assuring minimum partner-related operational issues ( cancelled orders and
preparation delay) and maximum portfolio growth in terms or orders, revenue and number of orders with
any type of discount.
• Maintain continuous business relationship with restaurants.
• Assure all partners have up to date knowledge of Talabat-related enquiry process and SLAs
• Assist partners with Account Management-related ad hocks such as monthly sales reports, device issues
and Vendor Portal trainings.
• Commission rate renegotiation: - Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts
by renegotiating the offer
• Assure all partners have up to date knowledge of ongoing campaigns, shortlist accounts to join the
campaigns by sharing a forecasted on the expected ROI.
• Promote Talabat through the partners
• Upselling new services to our existing restaurants
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
o Closed sales
o Follow-up activities
o Sales expense report
o Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons
o Restaurant analysis sheet
o Account management report
What do we need?
• Degree in BD, sales or marketing
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Excel and Google sheet skills
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt and deal with hectic environments and ad hocks
• Fluent in hindu and English
• Strong professional communication skills (Written & Verbal)