Field Communication / Network Engineer Job in Oman
Spearas , Oman
Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics/Communications Engineering
Jul 18, 2018
Oct 18, 2018
- Help the senior engineer with the daily network operations and projects.
- Take care for all communication systems infrastructure in the field including : VSAT ,Switches, Routers , Wireless LAN , telephone systems , wifi access points, Radios and Thuraya units and other systems that may be introduced.
- Administers and supports network backbone and edge switches.
- Responsible for all ISP contacts and coordination efforts.
- Responsible for Administration task like Purchase orders, Inventory control, and equipment disposal.
- Responsible for problem diagnosis for hardware and software problems utilizing appropriate tools and diagnostic techniques.
- Ensure proper logging and tracking of user problems using the established lT ticketing systems (Service desk, change management and others)
- Test and install new equipment when required
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronics/Communications Engineering or minimum of 4 years of experience in telecommunication and networking field.
- Has attended Cisco technical courses like CCNA, Redline or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in Oil and Gas Companies.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking Technologies, Routing and switching protocols, Cisco Call Manager and Cisco wireless controller.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers, switches, Access Points and IP Phones.
- Willing to work overtime/overnight as required
- Willing to work in a team
Computer Software - Islamabad, Pakistan